Last updated: September 16, 2022
Welcome to Wondercise Technology Corp. and the Wondercise application and services (hereinafter referred to as “the Services” ). Wondercise Technology Corp. is sometimes referred to as “we” in this document.
Data Collection and Processing
The Wondercise application and services provide you with various demonstrations for the best workout movements. When you log into our Services for the first time, we collect your personal information to provide you with a comfortable and straightforward way of using the Services. The information we collect include:
- User-provided information: when you create an account, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, gender, age, height, and weight to provide you with full access to use our Services.
- Location: we will use GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other accessible connections to collect your location information, such as your located country.
- Information provided by the device: by connecting our Services to the Internet, the server will automatically record your actions, including the IP address of your connected device, time of use, browser data, etc., as references for us to improve our Services. These data records are for internal use and will never be published.
- Address book contacts on mobile devices: in order to make it easier for you to find friends who have already been using the Services or invite contacts in the address book to use the Services, we will collect the telephone numbers in your mobile device’s address book only after obtaining your consent. Once you choose to connect your contacts in the address book in our Services, you can send them text message invitations through our Services. We will access only the phone number fields in your mobile device’s address book; we do not access contact names or any information from other data fields. We will not use your address book information for other marketing purposes.
- Contact us: when you contact us, we will ask you to provide us with some information, including personal information such as name, email, and other contact information. You can give anonymous feedback with an email that does not reveal your identity.
Use of Personal Data
The primary purpose of our collection and use of your data is to improve the Services further so that consumers can enjoy appropriate demonstrations and a great experience to achieve the best training results.
Legal persons who promote, distribute, or sell the Wondercise application and services do not have any access to personal data obtained via the Services.
Public Information with Third Parties
The personal data stored with the Services will be fully protected under the Personal Data Protection Law and will never be sold, exchanged, rented to other groups or individuals. To provide and support our Services, we will only share your data with third parties in the following three situations:
- With your prior consent or authorization.
- When a judicial unit or other competent authority requires legal and formal procedures.
- To provide you with other preferential services/discounts, we will ask you to share your information with the third party who provides the service/discount with prior notice, and you can choose whether to accept this service/discount or not.
Website Security Measures
The host of the Services is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary security protection measures such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, etc., to protect the Services and your personal data. Strict protection measures are applied. Only authorized personnel who have signed a confidentiality contract can access your data. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, we will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
Personal Information Maintenance and Deletion
You have the right to:
- make an inquiry of and to review your personal data.
- request a copy of your personal data.
- supplement or correct your personal data.
- demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data.
- erase your personal data.
If you are unwilling to provide your personal information for our Services’ continuous use, please contact us. We will immediately cancel or stop using your data after obtaining your consent, but it may affect the Services we provide.
There are situations where We are unable to delete your data:
- It’s still necessary to process the data for the purpose we collected it for.
- We have a legal obligation to keep the data.
- We need the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if there’s an unresolved issue relating to your account.
We will modify this policy in accordance with relevant laws/regulations and actual needs to ensure that your privacy rights are not violated. If the content of this policy is changed, we will immediately publish an announcement for your review at any time to protect your rights.
Wondercise Technology Corp.