Last updated: April 14, 2021
Welcome to Wondercise Technology Corp. and the Wondercise application and services. Wondercise Technology Corp. is sometimes referred to as “we” in this document.
Account Password and Login Security
- To use the Services and perform training, you will need to register an account on the Wondercise application and services. The minimum age for registration depends on national regulations. Users can complete the registration through the registration form provided by the Services.
- After the registration is completed, you can access the Services for free by watching ads. If you want to use the Services without ads interrupting (i.e. Ad-free Services), you can upgrade your membership status by obtaining VIP membership to enjoy smoother viewing experiences.
- To maintain control of the account and prevent any other person from logging into your account (including access to personal information and account history), you should properly keep the details of the payment method associated with the password and the account, and refrain from sharing account details with others.
- If you provide any untrue information, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, we can immediately suspend or terminate your account without prior notice.
- In different countries/regions, the Services may differ from time to time. You can view and use the available content in the country/region where you created your account. One account can only access one Wondercise application and services at a time.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information related to your account you provide to us.
- Wondercise Technology Corp. reserves the right to terminate your account or suspend your account to protect you, Wondercise Technology Corp., or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activities. We reserve the right to contact you at any time to verify your registration information.
Responsibilities and Obligations of Content Usage
- You agree to use the Services, including all related functions, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations or other restrictions on the use of Services or content.
- You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or in an unlawful way. You agree to comply with the law, regulations, and international practices of the Internet. You will not use the Services to engage in acts that infringe on others’ rights or violate the law.
- You agree that you will not circumvent, delete, change, disable, jeopardize or obstruct any content protected in the Services; or use any robot to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble anything accessible with software or other products or processes; insert any code or products or manipulate the content of the Services in any way; or use any data mining, data collection or extraction method.
- You agree not to upload, publish, send emails or otherwise send or transmit any materials designed to interrupt, destroy or restrict the functions of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment related to the Services, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- Endangering national security, leaking the nation’s secrets and damaging the reputation and interests of the country
- Inciting racial hatred or discrimination, undermining national unity
- Spreading rumors, disturbing the economic and social order and destabilizing society
- Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror, murder, or abetting crimes
- Insulting or slandering others
- Illegal infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of others
- Spreading computer viruses or programs
- Threats to cybersecurity and rights of others, or damaging credibility of our community
- Any content you transmit through live streaming, social interaction and other functions in this Services does not represent our views, positions and policies. Wondercise Technology Corp. bears no responsibility for this.
- The Services contain different forms of advertisements, which are the reasonable and legal business models of Wondercise Technology Corp. and its affiliated companies. You agree to receive advertising information published and placed by Wondercise Technology Corp., its affiliated companies or its third-party partners while using the Services. Wondercise Technology Corp. and its affiliated companies fulfill their obligations of releasing advertising information in accordance with the law, you should judge the authenticity of the advertising information yourself and be responsible for your own judgments and actions. Wondercise Technology Corp. and its affiliated companies shall not bear any direct or indirect responsibility for the losses or damages you have suffered as a result of the transactions conducted in accordance with the advertising information unless the law stipulated expressly.
To use the Wondercise VIP Service you must have Internet access and a Wondercise ready device, and follow our subscription process to provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”) to obtain a valid Wondercise VIP Membership. Your Wondercise VIP Membership will continue monthly or annually until terminated. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly or annual billing date, you authorize us to charge your next cycle’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). You can find specific details regarding your Wondercise membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link available at the top of the pages of the Wondercise website under your profile name.
1. Billing Cycle
The membership fee for the Wondercise VIP Service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly or yearly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. Your subscription will continue unless you cancel it, or until we end our subscription services according to our Terms of Service. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Billing details” link on the “Your Account” page to see your next payment date. Automatic Subscription Renewal. As long as your subscription continues, your subscription terms will automatically update and new terms will be seen as agreed upon unless you cancel your subscription, or if we terminate your subscription cycle or end our services according to our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise notified by us, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
2. Payment Methods
You hereby authorize Wondercise to charge a subscription fee to your selected payment method with the amount depending on the services you have chosen. By providing and confirming an acceptable payment method, you state that you are authorized to use the said Payment Method, and authorize us (or our third-party processor) to charge the amount of your purchase to your chosen Payment Method (including any taxes or other generated fees). If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not update your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
You can cancel your Wondercise VIP membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Wondercise VIP service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial monthly or annual membership periods or unwatched Wondercise VIP content. To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Wondercise Training Plan” on the “Account” page. If you signed up for Wondercise VIP using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Wondercise VIP membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Wondercise VIP service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Wondercise VIP membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Wondercise VIP Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Wondercise service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- The Wondercise service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Wondercise VIP Membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Wondercise service and view Wondercise content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the Wondercise content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. Each account may only be able to utilize Wondercise VIP Service at single Wondercise Ready Device at one time.
- The quality of the display of the Wondercise content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
- The Wondercise software is developed by, or for, the Wondercise Technology Corp. and is designed to enable viewing of Wondercise content through Wondercise ready devices. The Wondercise software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third-party software that is subject to third-party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Wondercise Technology Corp. and related third-party software.
- Be sure to consult a doctor about your physical condition and exercise behavior. Wondercise Technology Corp. and the Services cannot replace your doctor and are not responsible for your actions. The content of our products and services, whether provided by Wondercise Technology Corp. or by our partners or users, should not rely on this information to replace professional medical advice or treatment, which means that you agree to take full responsibility for your health.
- You clearly understand and agree that the Services does not provide any express or implied guarantees, including but not limited to complete rights, commercial marketability, suitability for specific purposes, and non-infringement of the rights of others.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services and all Wondercise Technology Corp. products is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”.
Class Action Waiver Clause
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you and Wondercise Technology Corp. both agree that each person can only file a claim within the scope of your own personal ability and not as a member of any class action. In addition, as permitted by applicable laws, unless otherwise agreed between you and Wondercise Technology Corp., the court shall not merge the claims of more than one person into your claim. It shall not otherwise lead any form of proxy or class action.
- External information. The company does not accept any external information about the content of Wondercise Technology Corp.. It is not responsible for the similarity or infringement potential of any information transmitted to Wondercise Technology Corp. with other media content.
- Existence. If any clause of this contract is judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain valid.
- Service changes. Wondercise Technology Corp. reserves the right to modify or temporarily or permanently stop providing services (or any part of it) at any time without prior notice.
- For more information about the services we provide, or if you need help with your membership, please contact us.
- If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints or have any technical support requirements, please contact us: email@example.com
- We will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee a certain response time.
- The Services are provided by Wondercise Technology Corp., Taiwan. The main office is located on the 32nd floor, No. 213, Chaofu Road, Xitun District, Taichung City, Taiwan (ROC).